The Rextron KMH4 MyHopper PS2 & VGA KVM switch with cables allows user to switch between up to 4 PCs by push buttons or hot keys. It supports up to 1920 x 1440 resolution and does not require external power.
KMH4 Rextron PS/2 & VGA KVM Switch Bundle
The KMH4 KVM CPU Switch Kit allows users access to 4 PS/2 and VGA computers from one PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse and VGA/SVGA monitor. Switching between computers is easy as pressing the push button or entering hot-key commands from your keyboard. There is no interface card or software to install and it is independent of the computer operating system.
The KMH4 CPU Switch is designed to run reliably without an external power adapter.
Ready to run right out the box, this kit comes with everything you need – switch and complete cable sets, just hook them up and go. By allowing one console to manage all your computers, the KVM Switch Kits eliminate the expense for extra consoles, the space needed for extra peripherals and time spent accessing different computers.
- Unique loose-free cables included preventing keyboard or mouse connector from getting loose.
- Power-free operation – the power is drawn from the attached PCs.
- Keyboard states automatically saved and restored when switching computers
- Keyboard and mouse are hot pluggable at any time without turning Switch box or PC’s off
- Operating System independent, transparent to all applications
- Keyboard and mouse emulation for error-free PC boot up
- Space-saving design – all cables are connected to the rear
- Auto scan automatically selects computers sequentially
- Supports Microsoft Intellimouse (Pro), Explorer, Optical
- Hot-key and push button allow easy computer access
- Supports PS/2 keyboard and mouse
- High VGA resolution 1920 x 1440